Shatter Shatter in Audio
My story, Shatter Shatter has been turned into an audio story, and is now available for your listening pleasure.
Just click the cake to listen!
Tina Connolly, who runs Toasted Cake and reads the stories did an A-MAZE-ING job.
So go listen, it’s a mere 7 1/2 minutes long, and you’ll love it. I don’t guarantee it, but I think it’s highly likely…
But wait, there’s more! I think art is for consuming AND interacting with. As such, I’ve licensed my story to be re-used and modified (see licensing info below for the specifics). I want you to take the story and make something out of it. Some ideas of what you could do:
- Make a sock puppet show with the podcast as a sound track.
- Illustrate a scene from the story, or make a “book cover.”
- Auto tune it and make it into a hit song.
- Write your own song inspired by the story.
- Pick your favorite scene and make macaroni art of it.
The possibilities are LITERALLY unlimited.
Why should you do this? Well, because it’s fun and awesome to do ART. But also, because I’ll give $40 (via paypal) to my favorite entry, and Toasted Cake will paypal $5 to an entry deserving an Honorable Mention.
Final result will be judged by me, because it’s my party.
How to Enter
- Send your remixed art to contest (AT) seanm.co
- Indicate if you’d be okay with me posting your art on my website (even if you don’t win, I’d like to share some of the results)
- If you are indicating you’d like to share, be sure to leave a domain where I can link to for credit.
That’s it. You have 1 week. I will be picking the winner on
Monday, April 16th Monday April 23rd.
P.S. If you win this, you will obvious have to be okay with me posting your art here for the results post. Cool?
Go forth, and listen to the story! And then do art.
Shatter Shatter by Sean Markey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at toastedcake.com.
[ois skin=”Share seanmco”]